Friday, September 26, 2014

La Memoria - 18 "Fast Course 1"

Spanish (1)

why do I choice this language? cuz it's the funnest language I ever learn :D well the first reason, I wanna go there badly.

1.  Por Favor       : Please

2.  Un Poco         : A little

3.  Me Gustaria   : I would like

4.  Hola               : Hi

5.  Adios              : Goodbye

6.  Si                    : Yes

7.  No                  : No

8.  Gracias           : Thank You

9.  Cafe                : Coffe

10. Hablo             : I speak

11. Ingles             : English

12. Hablas            : Can You

(If U wanna Say "I can speak a little Spanish" here's how it write in Spanish "Hablo un poco de Espanol" easy right? :D )

13. Muy bien         : Very Well

14. como                : How



-------
Sept, 26th 2014
L.N

No comments:

Post a Comment